|Welcome to the Chemistry Wiki, and thank you for all your contributions! There's a lot of stuff that needs to be added, so I hope you'll continue to edit our wiki.
We are really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
- Please sign in or create an account if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, it'll help you keep track of all your edits, and you will also have access to a couple of features you wouldn't have as an IP.
- Category:Article stubs is a great first stop, because these pages need a lot of help.
- Even if you don't have a reference source, post the information in the article or put the information on the talk page and someone will find one to back up the information.
- Questions? Check out the Help:Contents (under construction) or ask one of the Active Staff for help.
- Need help editing? check Help:Editing.
- Please follow the Code of Policies.